Dad of Divas' Reviews: Get Ready For Some Great After School Snacks With @KettlePOP #KettlePOP

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Get Ready For Some Great After School Snacks With @KettlePOP #KettlePOP

 photo disclaimer2_zps8af35ac1.jpg

About the Snacks
KettlePOP is still hand-made in fire-burning kettles once batch at a time. With no preservatives, artificial flavors. Both the Sea Salt and Kettle Corn flavors are made from 4 all natural ingredients and contain no trans-fat.

Kettle Pop is available online at and select Whole Foods, Costco Stores, and Grocery locations. MSRP $2.99 to $3.99.

My Take on the KettlePop
I am a BIG fan of kettlecorn and with that in mind when I was asked to try out this new variety. I have been holding back eating a lot of corn lately because of some of the news on the market on GMO's in corn. With that in mind I was excited about KettlePop bringing out two new varieties of non GMO kettlecorn. The flavor of this popcorn was wonderful. I love the sweet and salty taste of kettlecorn and both of these new flavors were great and not only did I get my sweet, but also the salty side came through to. These were the perfect snack for tiding my kids and I over at night or even better as a after school snack.

As a parent, I love that it is healthy and made fresh and I can trust that it is something that I can share with my kids with no worries!

All-in-all I highly recommend these new varieties as they tasted great and simply hit the spot!

New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at

No comments: