Dad of Divas' Reviews: Natural Markers Allow Kids to Be Creative and Green

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Natural Markers Allow Kids to Be Creative and Green


About Clementine Art 
Think Outside the Box, Color Outside the Lines Clementine Art was founded in 2008 by Diana Mercer, a former teacher with over 20 years of experience in the field of education, arts education, and child development. Diana created Clementine Art to encourage open-ended art explorations for children. The process of creating art is a powerful developmental tool for children, and Clementine Art products encourage children to dream, imagine, experiment, create, problem-solve, and above all, express themselves. Explains Diana: Real art is about creating. Early childhood educators know that the process of creating art is just as important to a childs development as the outcome. I wanted to create products that not only engaged children in an open-ended creative process, but that could also become an everyday part of a healthy and creative lifestyle.
Clementine Art produces professional quality, naturally non-toxic art supplies for children using only the purest ingredients. Clementine Art uses ingredients from the earth and our products are colored with vegetable, plant and mineral pigments instead of artificial dyes, providing an innovative solution to chemically laden, artificially colored art supplies.


My Thoughts on the Product
Overall, I was impressed not only by the idea of non-toxic and earth friendly art supplies, but also the fact that by using these products we are teaching our children to be good stewards to our planet. At the same time the colors that were provided were vivid and I can say that my girls loved painting with them!

My kids loved the markers and the colors were so vibrant. I know that Clementine products are going to be a part of my family for some time to some!

I would highly recommend these products!



All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company.  Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site's Terms of Use  for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: