Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - I'm On It

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Book Review - I'm On It

I'm On It



About the Book
Goat likes to lead. Goat also likes Frog to follow.

When Goat jumps on it, Frog does, too. Soon Goat and Frog are on it, along it, above it, inside it, beside it, around it, and under it-phew! How can their friendship get through it?

 

My Take on the Book
This is such a cute book that allows kids to be able to consider and think about things in a whole new ways. This allows kids to understand concepts of things like over, under, between and more. Filled with humor, great images and more, this is a great resource that kids will love!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: