Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Baloney and Friends

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Book Review - Baloney and Friends

Baloney and Friends



About the Book

Meet Baloney! This book is about him. And also Peanut the horse, his best friend. There's Bizz the bumblebee, too, of course. And Krabbit. He'd rather not be here, but what can you do?

In this graphic novel for young readers, watch our pig protagonist perform some questionable magic, cheer him on as he braves the swimming pool, and root for Baloney and his friends when a case of the blues gets him down.

Brought to you by Geisel Medalist Greg Pizzoli, these delightful tales will get kids giggling in no time!



My Take on the Book
This is a fun book that incorporates a fun group of friends but also fun situations that bring the characters together but also allows them to have fun together in so many ways. The book was a fun read for my daughters and I. We loved reading this and we loved the characters too. I have been a big fan of the author for a long time and this book continues my love of the author as well.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: