Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Straw

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Book Review - Straw

Straw



About the Book
Meet Straw!

He's always rushed straight to the finish. But when his speedy streak gets the best of him, it takes a friend to show Straw how to drink in the amazing world around him.

A companion to Spoon and Chopsticks, this delightful story celebrates the joys of taking it slow.



My Take on the Book
This was a super cute book that really introduces you to a fun character that will allow you to see how you need to slow down and savor the world around you. I felt a lot for this straw as I know that sometimes I run through life rushing and this book really looks at how one character has to learn this lesson the hard way! This is a wonderful book with a wonderful message!


----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: