Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Happy Birthday Peppa Pig

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Book Review - Happy Birthday Peppa Pig

Happy Birthday Peppa Pig



About the Book

Peppa celebrates her birthday in this adorable board book! Based on the hit TV show.

It's Peppa Pig's birthday!

Peppa invites her friends to a very special birthday party, complete with a magic show by The Amazing Mysterio -- also known as Daddy Pig. Find out what birthday surprises are in store for Peppa! This is the board book edition of the book, with a special gifting nameplate inside (no pullout card included).

Based on the hit TV show on Nick Jr.!



My Take on the Book
My niece loves Peppa Pig and in reading this book I have to say that she loved the magic that was a part of the birthday party. The book has some definite surprises held within the book and it was fun to see my niece's reaction as we read this together.

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: