Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Whatever After: Two Peas in a Pod

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Book Review - Whatever After: Two Peas in a Pod

Whatever After: Two Peas in a Pod



About the Book

I've landed -- along with my brother, Jonah, and our dog, Prince -- in the fairy tale of The Princess and the Pea! When I can't fall asleep on top of a hundred mattresses, the kingdom decides I must be the princess they're looking for. Talk about royal treatment -- I'm suddenly being waited on hand and foot. Plus, I get unlimited ball gowns, sparkly jewelry, and ice cream.

But can we find a REAL princess to run the kingdom?

Now we have to:
  • Hold a princess contest
  • Defeat an obnoxious prince
  • Escape hungry alligators
  • Make it back home
There's no time to snooze -- may the best princess win!



My Take on the Book
My daughter is a big fan of this series and she is always looking forward to a new book when they are released. This book brings forward a little bit of a change on the overall Princess and the Pea story but in the end that made the story even better. My daughter said she loved the idea of being dropped in a fairy tale like this. The story truly transports you into the world and the characters make the world even more real for the reader. Overall, if you have loved the other stories in this series and you love fairy tales, get ready to love this book as well!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: