Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Mind-Boggling Maze Games

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Book Review - Mind-Boggling Maze Games

Mind-Boggling Maze Games



About the Book
Are you ready for maze games that take you on unbelievable adventures and fascinating quests?

Then welcome to Mind-Boggling Maze Games. These awesome puzzles are inspired by video games and popular apps that have tons of real-deal kid-appeal. Packed with original color illustrations and brain-teasing maze puzzle games, it's guaranteed to keep kids entertained for hours. Help a knight defeat dragons, find buried treasure, shuttle aliens from one planet to another--and do it all while you exercise those mental muscles! This book is packed with super-fun maze puzzles and is perfect for rainy days, road trips, or school holidays.




My Take on the Book
This is an amazing maze and game book that people of all ages will love to work on. These games were a ton of fun and also some were challenging too. The book lasted us a while and my daughters loved to play this as well. They asked me to take my chances and I did. The book has so many different varieties!

----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: