Dad of Divas' Reviews: Book Review - Steps to the Top

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Book Review - Steps to the Top

Steps to the Top

 photo disclaimer_zpsd3x74ej2.jpg


About the Book
Beginning where See You at the Top left off, this volume offers important messages about life and the active steps that help you reach your goals.


My Take on the Book
This is a powerful book that builds on the original book that I loved reading the first time I read it. I loved that in this book he goes even deeper and continues to give sage wisdom that will inspire you to keep reaching toward the top. While some of the words shared in this are also shared on some other texts, the way that Zig Ziglar shares his messages and the vivid tales that he shares will be etched in your mind's eye as you continue on your own professional journey. I know that I, for one and very glad to have read this and I am even more encouraged to read further books by Zig Ziglar now in the future!



----------------------------------------
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at dadofdivas@gmail.com

No comments: