About the Lightbox
- Special three buttons design: on/off button, brightness up/ down buttons, easily adjust screen brightness and convenient to use
- Adopting the latest Constant Current Technology, no extra heat generation after long time using, keeping stable working temperature to extend the lifespan of the LED
- Adopting advanced Backlight Technology, astigmatism film and the light guide plate guarantee high Illuminate Uniformity and perfectly protect eyes
- Imported environment-friendly acrylic material, wear-resisting and pressure-resisting
- Smartly memorize the brightness of your last use; Ultra Thin(7mm) ; 4 non slip mat on the back of the pad, more stable when use it on table; working life can last for up to 60,000 hours; one year warranty
My Take on the Light Box
I create images for my daughters' lunches everyday and while I love to freehand draw, sometimes it is so much easier to trace some of the images that I want to provide them. In the past I would use a flashlight or other powerful light source but now I can say that this light box is my new standard. The light box is very thin but even better is that it is very bright. I have had no issues using this and it has allowed me to create some very cool images. You can easily adjust the light based on when you need with a touch of the button. You also have an 11X17 space to make your images! Love this light board and you will too!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org