About the Book
The whole leadership course in one volume from the world's top leadership guru.
John C. Maxwell's best-selling 101 series of briefcase-sized leadership books has helped more than one million people become better leaders. Here in one volume is everything you need to start your successful leadership journey. Think of The Complete 101 Collection as a crash course?or rather, an entire semester?of leadership fundamentals to help you reach your potential in these areas:
- Attitude 101 Attitude is contagious, so make sure your team is catching the right one.
- Self-Improvement 101 To improve your life, improve yourself.
- Leadership 101 No matter who you are, you can lead?and lead well.
- Relationships 101 Great leadership is built on great relationships
- Success 101 Success may look different for each person, but the principles remain the same.
- Teamwork 101 Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
- Equipping 101 Leaders with an equipped team possess an edge that will help them win.
- Mentoring 101 Multiply your impact by increasing the number of leaders on your team.
My Take on the Book
I have read a number of John Maxwell books in the past and he continues to prepare leaders from an early point in their career with this book. What I liked about this book was that it really made the principles of leadership that the author is sharing tangible and easy to understand and implement. While some of the concepts in this book are common sense, you get to really delve a bit deeper through thought and reflection and then follow up with change strategies that will allow you to be a stronger leader in the end. I was impressed with the breadth of topics covered, and believe that this is a great first book for any early career leader in training. There are many other books that the author has written that I think would complement what he is sharing here, as this gives a solid foundation to start from!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions? Drop me a line at email@example.com